MARCH 2021 SESSION UPDATE:
You should receive a welcome email for your registration and permit application times based on last name about 1-2 weeks before the March session start. Please check your spam folder and make sure you allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email us and we can resend the welcome email if you did not receive the original one by February 22nd.
BEHIND THE WHEEL:
Instructors are re-prioritizing our oldest to youngest students and are re-scheduling all drivers accordingly. Instructors are contacting families to schedule behind the wheel times with drive times in their next available time slots based on time you are requesting and age of students using the following restrictions:
1) one student in a car for a lesson with the instructor
2) maximum drive time will be 1 hour or 1 1/2 hours
3) PPE (masks) will be worn by instructor
4) Students should provide and wear their own PPE (mask)
5) Hand sanitizer/wipes will be available in the vehicle and must be used to sanitize the vehicle before and after lessons
6) Parents must sign a waiver form at the first drive to allow for only the instructor and student to be present in the vehicle
Click HERE for a pdf of the waiver form to print and sign ahead of time if needed, otherwise we will have copies available
7) The 6 hours of observation requirement will be waived by the State currently
If the parent/guardian does not approve of any of these requirements, just let our instructors know and we can reschedule you for a later behind the wheel start date.
ALL DONE WITH YOUR BEHIND THE WHEEL? AND WANT TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION IS ON FILE WITH THE STATE: click here
2021-Next Teen Classroom Sessions Available for Registration
Classroom Session MARCH-C-2021-WAITLIST
Classroom Session MARCH-D-2021-WAITLIST
If interested in any of the sessions, complete the online google form OR complete the paperwork from the "Teen Registration Forms" tab above and scan/email or send to Office Address to register OR bring with you on the first day of classroom if you text our business cell #309-287-9478 the student name, birthday, and class session you want OR drop off during office hours.
All American Drivers Training
1111 N. Main St
Normal, IL 61761
Next Adult Driving Sessions Available for Scheduling
We are currently limiting our adult driving availability to try to catch up on the teen driving behind the wheel lessons. Contact us directly for a better timeline of our next available adult driving time.https://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/news/2020/december/201204d1.pdf